KMU Medical Center
KMU Medical Center provides cutting-edge medical technology and practices patient-first medical care.To use our hospital, a formal referral letter from another medical institute is basically required. If you use our medical services without the referral letter, you have to pay 7,000 yen (& tax) in addition to your medical costs.
Opening Hours & Non-Consultation Dates for Outpatients
|For new outpatients who come to the hospital for the first time||8:30a.m.～11:30a.m.|
|For revisiting outpatients who come to the hospital
with the same symptom as before
|Available time of automatic reception machines for
（The first, third and fifth Saturday
Saturday of the second and forth weeks, Sunday, Bank holidays, and Year-end & new-year holidays (December 29th to January 3rd) .
Our clinical departments are as follows;
- Respiratory and Collagen Disease Medicine
- Respiratory Tumors & Allergies
- Cardiology-Renal-Endocrine and Metabolic Medicine
- Gastrointestinal and Hepatic Medicine
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hepatopancretobiliary Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- General Thoracic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery-Rheumatology
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Dentistry and Oral Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Clinic and Palliative Care
- Diagnostic Pathology
- Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
（The departments’ websites are available only in Japanese.）
No Interpreter services.
We use translation devices if necessary.
|Address||10-15 Fumizono-cho, City of Moriguchi,Osaka, Japan Zip Code 570-8507|
How to Get to our Hospital